Mitch Panciuk is a Belleville City Councillor and was elected in October 2014 to represent Ward One. As a City Councillor he serves as:
- Chair of the Grant Committee
- Chair of the Belleville Community Arts & Culture Fund
- Chair of the Traffic Committee
He is also a member of the:
- Audit Committee
- Cultural Exchange Committee
- Glanmore National Historic Site Advisory Board
- Active Transportation Committee
- Quinte Conservation Board
- Belleville Downtown Improvement Association Board
- Belleville Library Board
Mitch is the Owner/Operator of Boston Pizza Belleville since it first opened in November 2001. He has served in many community positions including the President of the Belleville Chamber of Commerce, Chair of the Quinte Economic Development Committee and is a member of the national Franchisee Advisory Council for Boston Pizza International.
Mitch is married to Lisa, a Registered Respiratory Therapist and they have three daughters.
“I feel that Mitch is the best candidate to help transform Belleville into a positive and vibrant place FOR US ALL, to live, work and play.”